Exciting news! The SMS Campaign tool allows you to request reviews to your customers’ phones via text message, Just as you would send your email campaigns from your dashboard.
However, there are a few other things to take note of, so you have the most success with sending out your first few SMS requests. Please Read The Information Below Carefully.
Is there an additional cost to have this feature?
- Additional cost per month per location
- 100 credits per month per location (1 credit = 1 SMS)
- Credits are issued at the account, not location level (can be used as customer sees fit)
- Credits issued for entire billing period in one bucket (can purchase additional credits if initial bucket is exhausted)
- Credits do not roll over to next billing period
Generic Auto Assigned Phone Number
- At this time, the phone number and area code are predetermined by an algorithm and are not customizable. If this is important to you, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know when this becomes available.
- Phone number is account specific (not per location).
- Only Admins in the ReviewTrackers platform have permissions to purchase credits
- Other user roles will need to contact Admin
- Admins, Managers, Users, Limited Users can send out SMS messages
- Default content includes %BUSINESS_NAME% = Account name in platform.
- User can add/change variable to %LOCATION_NAME% = Location name in platform.
- 160 Characters Only
- The Smart Suggest feature - works for SMS
Please contact your CSM rep at email@example.com to discuss pricing and this add on feature.
Please note that text messages sent via ReviewTrackers are considered 'Robotexts' by the FCC, and we strongly advise against SMS spamming. Your contacts should have the ability to opt-out of messages from your business at any time. Phone numbers obtained for the express purpose of soliciting customer feedback or reviews should be obtained with the consent and understanding of the customer for this purpose.
For more information and the full text of these laws, please visit https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/stop-unwanted-calls-texts-and-faxes
ReviewTrackers does not obtain prior written express consent from your contacts before sending out SMS messages. This is required by TCPA guidelines. That said, we do abide by the opt out clause, meaning that if a recipient of the SMS opts out, we will not solicit them anymore on your behalf.
For more information around TCPA guidelines, please click here.