We’re 5 years old!
This month marks the 5th anniversary of ReviewTrackers. (In case you’re wondering, our company was officially founded on May 25, 2012.)
Five years is a milestone we take to heart, and we know we wouldn’t have reached it without you. Thank you for being with us along the way! To celebrate, we made this silly birthday video:
Introducing: (more) new features!
We have come a long way since 2012. There’s so much to say about what you can now do with ReviewTrackers.
In this month’s issue, we give you the latest on what’s new and upcoming with the platform. But be sure to register for our customer webinar with CEO Chris Campbell, too (see details below)! Here are just a few of our favorite things:
- Introducing our all-new iOS app. ReviewTrackers is now on the world’s most advanced mobile operating system. Monitor and filter reviews right on your iPhone or iPad! (Click here to get the app.)
- Google and Facebook integrations. Respond to online reviews on Google and Facebook directly from your ReviewTrackers dashboard. No need to open new tabs! Visit this guide for step-by-step instructions on how to enable the Google integration for your business.
- Enhanced data filters for ratings and review sources. View, manage, and organize all the customer feedback you care about. With enhanced data filters on your account’s Ratings and Reviews page, you can now choose more than one rating type and more than one review source as your filters. (If you do not apply a filter, the page, by default, is set to include data from the last six months for all ratings and review sources.)
- Review tagging. By adding tags to individual reviews — and filtering your data by tags — you can improve your efficiency, creatively organize customer feedback, and extract smarter insights than ever before. Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn how you can add this to your account.
- SMS requests. Text messaging can be a powerful tool to help you collect reviews from happy customers. With the ability to request reviews from customers via SMS, you’re literally a text message away from having a community of advocates building hype for your business. Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn how you can add this to your account.
- Zapier integration. Zapier is the leading platform for automating tasks between web apps. With the upcoming integration with ReviewTrackers, you can trigger New Review alerts, as well as automate the sending of Review Request e-mails every time a customer completes a purchase. Zapier is a paid tool, so you'll need a subscription to use the integration. You'll also need a CRM or another notification system to which you can “zap” notifications, e-mails, and more. If you’d like to join our pre-Beta pilot, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Exclusive webinar on June 8!
Our CEO and founder Chris Campbell is hosting an exclusive 30-minute webinar for customers on June 8, 2017 at 2 PM CT.
Get a sneak peek at what’s ahead for ReviewTrackers. In this session, Chris will provide an overview of all our exciting new product innovations and features, plus highlights on what’s coming soon.
Chris will also take the time to answer your questions and get your feedback, which we’ll use to foster even more improvements and inform our product roadmap into the fall and beyond. Hope you can join us!
To register, visit: http://go.reviewtrackers.com/roadmap-overview-webinar
Questions? Need help? Want early access for trying out the new features? Talk to your Customer Success Manager today.
Here’s to another great 5 years!