Great news. We have a Zapier integration to offer you some automation in your life.
Our two current integration automations are the following:
- New Review Zap: If a new review is published in ReviewTrackers, a Zap to the platform of your choice is made.
- Example: A new review is published to ReviewTrackers and a new Zendesk ticket (or your ticketing system) is created!
- Example: A new review is published to ReviewTrackers and a Slack message is sent re: the new review!
- New Email Request Zap: Discover your trigger in your preferred app or CRM (there are over 750 integrated with Zapier!) and Zap a Review Request or Feedback Request to your customer.
- Example: A new opportunity is closed in SalesForce (or your CRM) and a Review Request is automatically emailed to the closed customer.
- Example: A Zendesk ticket is closed and a Feedback Request is automatically sent to the customer.
- The person creating the Zaps must be a ReviewTrackers user in the platform.
- You must use this link to integrate ReviewTrackers into your Zapier account:http://bit.ly/rtzap/. Click Accept Invite & Build a Zap to begin your ReviewTrackers automation.
Select your ReviewTrackers RTX App Action:
Connect your ReviewTrackers account (IMPORTANT: You must currently be a user in the platform):
Use your ReviewTrackers credentials to auth into Zapier:
Save and Continue when authorized.
Set up your request by adding:
- Sender name (if you want to change it)
- Sender email address (if you want to change it)
- Location you’re sending the Zap for
- If you are setting this up dynamically - use “Custom Value”. This is tied to the “External ID” you can find in the ReviewTrackers locations settings page.
- What template you want to use (if you have a jazzed up template, this is your chance to send it!).
- Three sources you are requesting reviews for
- If you are using a feedback request template - this is optional.
- If you select “Smart Suggest” we’ll pick the three sources for you!
- Where to find your recipients from your trigger.
Click Create & Continue when the previous step is completed:
You’re almost finished!
Name your Zap, and to stay organized, put it in a folder!
Flip the switch to activate your Zap! You’re all set for automation.
Please keep in mind, this is just one of many ways to Trigger and Zap between Zapier and ReviewTrackers. There are over 750 apps within Zapier to be specific. Only you and your team will best understand your internal workflow, the apps and platforms you utilize, and how to automate and integrate them together. Happy Zapping!