There could be two reasons why your Facebook reviews are not showing in your ReviewTrackers dashboard.
1. Is ReviewTrackers monitoring your accurate Facebook business page?
Make sure we’re monitoring your Facebook’s local business page. To do this, follow these simple steps:
1. From your profile drop-down box on the right hand side of the main navigation bar, select “Settings”.
2. Then select “Locations” and click on the location listing for which you expected to see Facebook reviews.
3. This will generate the review sites and profile URLs that we’re monitoring. Scroll down to Facebook and make sure a URL is listed and that it takes you to the reviews portion of your Facebook business page.
If the URL is not listed, or takes you to the wrong business page, send an email to email@example.com with the correct profile URL.
If the URL is listed and takes you to the correct business page, it’s possible that your page settings have restrictions in place and blocking our system from pulling reviews.
Is your Facebook business page public?
In order for ReviewTrackers to monitor your Facebook business reviews, your page must be public. Follow the below steps to ensure your page is public:
1. First, logout of Facebook to see if your page is public.
2. Enter your Facebook URL, and when it pulls up your page, do you see the generic Facebook page asking you to sign up or login? Or, do you actually see your page, but it has an option to log in at the top?
Below are two images. The first image shows a public page, while the second one shows a restricted page. If your page has restrictions, then it requires someone to be logged in to see your page.
If you’ve found that it’s not public, follow the below steps to adjust the settings:
1. Login as a the Facebook business page admin
2. Click on “Settings” and the “General” tab.
3. Edit your “Country Restrictions” and “Age Restrictions” to make sure they say “Page is shown to everyone.”
Pro Tip: We realize that some bars and restaurants have their “Age Restrictions” set up to 21+. Unfortunately, if this is the case, ReviewTrackers is unable to collect your new reviews.
Once you’ve updated the settings and removed the restrictions, double-check to make sure the page is now public when you log out. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can refresh your Facebook URL in our system and start collecting the historical reviews.
Note: It can take up to 48 hours for our system to refresh and collect the historical reviews.
If you have any questions or run into a snag, our Customer Success Team is here and happy to help! Email email@example.com.