In just a few steps, you can email your customers and ask them to leave a review on one of the review sites that are most important to you.
Aided by bright logos and a simple call to action, they're only a click away from sharing their experience and boosting your reputation.
Follow below for a walkthrough of how-to compose and send an email asking your customers to leave a public review, right from ReviewTrackers.
1. Select A Location
Click the “Request Reviews” tab and select the location you would like to generate reviews for.
2. Choose a Review Request Template
When prompted, select a template marked with the symbol. Depending on your user-role, you can setup custom templates from the "Manage" tab.
3. Customize your message using the text fields and editing tools provided.
You can customize your Reply-To Email, Sender Name, Company Name or Header Image, and email copy.
4. Use "Smart Suggest" or Choose Your Preferred Sites
Let ReviewTrackers do the selection for you with our "Smart Suggest" algorithm or select up-to 3 review sites of your preference.
Note: If you don't see a source listed that you believe should be there, it could be one of two reasons:
- For this particular location, we were unable to find a listing on this site at the time it was added.
(If you're aware of a listing that exists for this location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this information and the URL to the listing, and we'll be happy to add it in for you.)
- Some sites like Yelp have a policy against asking for reviews.
5. Preview Your Email
Preview your email before sending by clicking "Preview" in the upper right corner.
If everything looks good, exit preview mode and click "Next."
6. Add Recipients
You have two options for adding recipients:
1. Paste up-to 50 email addresses in the field provided. Enter one address per line, with no other information.
2. Upload a CSV file if you have a list of more than 50 emails.
Not sure what a CSV file is? It's easy! Take your Excel file and "Save As" CSV file type.
Note: We cannot accept your customer names at this time. If this is important to you, please comment on this article to let our product team know so that it can be considered for future development.
If you’d like to receive a copy of your email in your inbox, check the box labeled “Send a copy to myself.” Please note that the copy may end up in your spam folder.
7. Now all you have to do is hit “Send Request!"