ReviewTrackers offers two different ways to request reviews from customers:
- By selecting a “Review Request Template” in the Request Reviews tab
- By sharing a direct URL to the Review Request landing page
Follow along to learn how to utilize both methods!
Review Requests are the easiest and fastest way for your customers to reach the review sites that are most important to you. With bright logos and a simple call to action, they're only a click away from sharing their experience and boosting your reputation.
How to Send a Review Request
1. Click the “Request Reviews” tab and select the location you would like to generate reviews for.
2. When prompted, select a Review Request template. Review Request templates are marked with the symbol.
3. Customize your message using the text fields and editing tools provided. You can also customize your Reply-To Email, Sender Name, and Company Name if different from the Location Name.
4. Select up to three review sites (from the sites we currently monitor for that particular location). Their logos will be embedded in the email below your message, leading customers to the correct review profiles when clicked.
5. Preview your email before sending by clicking "Preview" in the upper right corner.
If everything looks good, exit preview mode and click "Next."
6. Paste up to 50 email addresses in the field provided. Enter one address per line. If you’d like to receive a copy in your inbox, check the box labeled “Send a copy to myself.” Please note that the copy may end up in your spam folder.
7. Now all you have to do is hit “Send Request!"
Request Feedback and Reviews through a Direct URL
Aside from sending emails through the Request Review tab, you also have the option to direct your customers to a unique URL to prompt them for their feedback or request a review. Each location comes with its own unique URLs for both the survey tool and review request landing pages.
To access your Review Request URL, visit Settings > Locations > Choose a Location or visit this guide to learn more.
Imagine the Possibilities
Many ReviewTrackers customers like to use these links by masking them with a custom URL such as reviews.yourcompany.com or yourcompany.com/reviews in order to share them on receipts, comment cards, packaging, social media, and more!