1. Select "Settings" from the profile dropdown menu in the upper right corner. Next, click the "Users" tab.
2. Click "Add New User." Enter the user’s full name, email address, and company (optional). Set their permissions by assigning them a User Role (more details here). Click “Save & Continue.”
Note: The email address you enter will be their login and where they’ll receive new review alerts for the locations you’ll assign them (if their account set to receive notifications).
3. Assign the locations and/or groups this user should have access to. Click “Next.”
Note: If you selected "ADMIN" as their User Role, they will automatically be assigned to all locations in your account and you will skip this step.
4. Set up their email alerts by deciding which reviews need to land in their inbox, and how often.
Note: Most ReviewTrackers users prefer to set up Immediate alerts for negative reviews and a Daily alert for positive reviews.
5. Create their login credentials or use the generic temporary password provided. They can change it later for security!
Check the box labeled “Email This User Their Credentials” if you’d like the user to receive an automated email containing the steps to login along with their password.
- OR -
Click “Set Password” if you plan on following up with them directly and do not want them to receive the welcome email.
Congrats! You’ve just added a brand new review tracker to ReviewTrackers to help track your reviews.