Need to adjust your user lineup? Follow the steps below to make basic changes to your users, including location access, alerts, and resending password reset emails.
*Please note: Only account admins are able to change permission levels. Reach out to one of your account admins if you need your permission level updated.
Follow the steps below to edit a User:
1. Select "Settings" in the upper right corner. Next, choose the "Users" tab.
2. From the Users list, select the user you'd like to edit. Click through to their User profile and make any necessary changes to their Profile, Password, Locations, or Alerts. If you're an Admin, you can edit their Permission level as well.
Follow the steps below to delete a User:
1. Select "Settings" in the lower left corner. Next, choose the "Users" section.
2. From the Users list, select the user you'd like to delete. Click through to their User profile and hit the "Delete User" button.
3. A pop-up window will appear asking you if you are sure you want to delete this User. Confirm the deletion by selecting the "Delete button."
The user's access has now been removed from the platform!
Rearrange your user setup in a few minutes to adjust for new hires, added locations, and more. Questions about adjusting user settings? Email email@example.com.