Indeed is one of the world’s leading job sites, with over 180 million unique visitors every month from over 50 different countries. The site helps companies of all sizes hire the best talent and offers the best opportunity for job seekers to get hired. Apart from job opportunities, the site also displays ratings and reviews of companies, particularly in the context of employment experience, on Indeed’s Company Pages.
Company Pages offer a new way for employers to promote their company to more than 60 million job seekers on Indeed. Employers can claim their Company Page – for free – and customize their profile with a logo, company description, location, industry, links to their website and social profiles, and other relevant information. Company Pages also include more than 6 million employer reviews, plus a comprehensive listing of the employer’s jobs, making it easy for job seekers to find open opportunities.
By claiming your Page, the feedback ratings from reviews will appear with search results on organic and Sponsored Jobs, encouraging job seekers to find out more about your opportunities and culture.
- Navigate to your existing Company Page on Indeed. If you don’t have the link or can’t find your Page, navigate to http://www.indeed.com/cmp?q= to search for your company. Click on the search result that matches your company name.
- All companies with jobs on Indeed have a Company Page. Look for the “Business Owner?” link to get started. Claimed pages appear to job seekers as “Employer Verified” or “Claimed Profile”.
- If your listing hasn’t yet been claimed, look for the “Claim this company page” option on the right side of the page.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can claim your listing, update your company description, add your logo, link to your website, and add other business information.
- To be able to claim your Company Page, you have to be logged into your Indeed account. Registration is free if you don’t have an Indeed account yet.