Your customer base is growing, and we're here to help!
You can now bulk upload a list of more than 50-emails when composing a request to your customers.
While we still strongly encourage you to only send request emails to your recent customers, we understand that successful weeks with more than 50 customers shouldn't hinder your efficiency.
To bulk upload a list of recipients, save your list as a CSV.
To upload a CSV, simply follow these instructions below:
1. Double-check your spreadsheet file to ensure that each email address is in a single cell. No other special formatting is required.
2. Save As a .CSV file format
3. Now, choose to either drag-and-drop or click-to-upload the CSV file to your email.
4. From here, our system will review the file to remove any duplicate emails and those without a complete email structure (ex. steve@test vs email@example.com) before you send.
5. Now send already! xxFingers Crossed for lots of positive reviews!xx