Publishing your correct Local Listings information is the first step in setting up this feature in your account. Please follow the steps below to ensure your data is ready to be distributed across our network of directories.
1. First, you're going to want to make sure you're integrated with Google My Business.
2. Next, you will need to verify the accuracy of your location information. Click "Settings" in the top right corner of the platform and then navigate to the "Locations" Subsection to bring you to a list of your locations. From here, select the location you need to edit and then the "Edit Location" button.
3. Confirm that Business Name, Address, Phone, Website, Category and Operating Hours are accurate. You can also click the “Sync with Google” button to see what’s currently only Google and overwrite the existing data if needed!
4. Once you’ve confirmed that all location data is accurate, switch the “Publish” toggle to On.
5. After that is done, you’ll see a “Directories” Tab appear on the Location Detail page. Click on “Directories” to see the Publish status for each of the various directories. In instances where you see “Action Required” for Google or Facebook, click on the status and you will be directed to an interstitial page where you can follow the prompts to initiate the connection for this location and directory. "In Progress" means that directory is currently updating and it may sit in this status for some time. This is normal, so no need to worry! Finally, if everything syncs up, the Publish Status will switch to "Published."
Those are the steps necessary to start managing your Local Listings right here in ReviewTrackers. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions and have a great day!