ReviewTrackers’s agency partners now have a new way to automate lead generation using scorecards! With Scorecard Landing Pages, you can generate a branded landing page where your leads can enter their business info in order to get a snapshot of their performance. Additionally, we provide you with an asset that you can use to give them a preview of what the scorecard will look like. Follow the directions below in order to access this exciting new tool!
1. Navigate into the "Scorecards" section of the platform and make sure you're in the "Landing Page" subsection.
2. Enter in your contact email and/or phone number to provide your leads with your contact information. These fields are optional, but recommended. Then upload your logo and toggle on "Auto-email scorecard to lead" if you want them to receive a copy when the scorecard has finished generating. In “Email Notifications”, you can add up to 5 email addresses to be notified when a lead requests a scorecard. Last, just click “Generate Page” to get your unique Scorecard Landing Page link. You can edit your page at any time by making the necessary changes and clicking “Update Page”.
3. You can also use your own form to collect lead data and redirect them to your Scorecard Landing Page. This comes in handy when you want to integrate with your own CRM and keep all your lead data in one place. Should you decide to use your own form, you can append the following text to your your Scorecard Landing Page URL to remove duplicate fields so that your lead doesn’t have to enter their information twice:
4. View your lead data at any time from the “Overview Page”. Each row provides their contact and business info, with a link to their scorecard. If you had “Auto-email Scorecard to Lead” on at the time of their request, you will be able to see the click-through status of their emailed scorecard so that you know when is a good time to follow up.
5. See your scorecard! The scorecard shows a business their overall reputation score: metrics for the last 180 days, frequently used keywords, review highlights, and some areas they could use some attention. If you chose not to auto-email the scorecard, you can manually send your lead a link so they can look at their business health and even schedule a demo with you.
We hope this feature gives you a competitive edge and shows your leads the value of reputation management! Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help and have a great day.