Use your Trustpilot login to securely connect ReviewTrackers, and start responding to Trustpilot reviews right from your ReviewTrackers dashboard!
Below you’ll find everything you need to know to integrate successfully.
- You must have a paid Trustpilot account.
- Only an Admin of the ReviewTrackers account can enable the integration.
- There can only be one Trustpilot login per ReviewTrackers account.
You must have a single Trustpilot login with access to ALL location listings.
- For any locations not found in the Trustpilot account, reviews will still be collected, however, users will not be able to respond to Trustpilot reviews inside ReviewTrackers until the connected Trustpilot user has access. Click here for a how to guide on how to add or remove a Trustpilot Business User.
- If you’re unfamiliar with Trustpilot, please visit this their site here for more info.
- Review your listings within ReviewTrackers prior to connecting.
Before connecting, we encourage you to perform a quick comparison of the Trustpilot listings in ReviewTrackers to those in your Trustpilot account. This will help you resolve any issues ahead of time, such as missing or unshared listings. If you email email@example.com, we’ll be happy to export you a list of your locations and their corresponding Trustpilot listing that we have on file.
Once you’re ready to connect, there are 4 phases of the integration:
3. Review & Resolve Any Found Issues
4. Start responding to Trustpilot reviews!
PHASE 1: SETUP
1. Sign into ReviewTrackers with Admin credentials, and select “Settings” in the bottom left-hand corner.
2. Click on the “Integrations & Webhooks” section.
3. Click “Sign in with Trustpilot”.
4. From there, it will open up a browser and prompt you to log into your Trustpilot profile. Be sure to select the Trustpilot profile that is affiliated with all of your locations within ReviewTrackers.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the login. Please note that if you update your password in the future you'll need to reconnect your Trustpilot integration.
PHASE 2: SYNC
Once you complete the login, your Trustpilot integration will kick off immediately During that time, our system will:
- temporarily pause the collection of new reviews
- match the Trustpilot listings in your ReviewTrackers account to the listings in your Trustpilot account
- enable new review collection through the Trustpilot API
- pull in any new reviews that were posted while the review collection was paused
- And finally, report any location match issues found, identified next to each location in the "Locations & Groups" section of "Settings".
PHASE 3: IDENTIFY & RESOLVE ANY FOUND ISSUES
First thing after the integration, we encourage you to check the “Locations” page of ReviewTrackers to identify and resolve any issues found while attempting to match your listings. It’s important to resolve these so that users are able to respond to these reviews. Take a look at the screenshots below to see what these issues will look like.
The most common issue is that the account integrated does not have access to the listing or the correct permission level. Please double check your Trustpilot account to make sure this info is correct!
If you have any questions or run into any roadblocks, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
PHASE 4: START RESPONDING TO TRUSTPILOT REVIEWS
As new Trustpilot reviews are collected, you'll see the "Respond on Trustpilot" button has changed to just "Respond." When you click on the new "Respond" button, it will take you to the review detail page of ReviewTrackers. There you will see the details of the review like before, but with a new field to insert your response and hit "Post Response." Once you publish your response, the status label will automatically change to "Responded!"
Unfortunately, you won't be able to respond to reviews collected previously or those of listings that aren't integrated correctly. These will still show the "Respond on Trustpilot" button.
Again, if you have any questions, email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!