When you first create a user in ReviewTrackers, you'll have the option to set their review alerts right away.
However, alerts can also be created or customized later on. This is particularly helpful if you or a user need to be notified of specific reviews on a certain schedule. For example, you can choose to receive immediate alerts for only negative reviews along with a weekly summary of all reviews (including positive).
There are now TWO ways to create new review alerts:
Creating a Review Alert from the Alerts Tab
1. From the profile dropdown in the upper right corner, select "Settings." Then select the "Alerts" tab.
2. Click "Add New Alert"
3. Select the user who should receive this alert, the email type, review type, and NEW(!) specify which source(s) you'd like alerts from. Then, choose from which locations you'd like to receive alerts.
4. Click "Create" and you're done!
Creating a Review Alert from a User Profile
1. From the profile dropdown in the upper right corner, select "Settings." Then select the "Users" tab.
2. From the Users list, select the user you'd like to create an alert for.
3. In their User profile, select the Alerts tab. Click "Create a new alert" and set the type of review that should trigger the alert, along with how frequently you'd like this user to receive the alert. Indicate which location(s) or groups(s) this should be applied to and click "Done."
Step by step tutorial shown below:
Congrats! You've just set a new review alert. You're unstoppable.