Looking for a way to automatically receive or send review metrics from the dashboard like you see in a PDF?
Via the "Alerts" section of your "Settings, set up a "Review Summary" email for a specific user.
Choose the frequency:
- Daily (A summary of what's happened in the last day. Sent each evening.)
- Weekly (A summary of what's happened in the last week. Sent Sunday evening.)
- Monthly (A summary of what's happened in the last month. Sent the 3rd of each month.)
Next, choose "All Reviews".
Then, select a Location, Group of Locations, or all Locations/Groups the User is assigned to.
Each Email Summary will contain:
- Average rating for that time period.
- Number of reviews received in time period.
- Number of reviews compared to last time period.
- Ratings Breakdown: number of reviews by star-rating.
- Average rating compared to last time period.
- Most Active Sources: showing number of reviews and average rating by source.
Take a look at this example of a Weekly Summary below:
Who can receive an Email Summary?
- Any user role can be setup with an Review Summary, but only for the Location(s) or Groups they're assigned to.
- Is there someone you'd like to receive a review summary email but you don't want to give them access to your account? No worries! Just set them up as a "Email Only" user to create a Summary Email alert for them.
Pro Tip: We know inboxes can get packed, so we will not send an email if there is no review activity for the time period chosen.
Questions about setting up a Review Summary? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.