A Review Summary gives you you further insights directly from the dashboard. They can be scheduled to be delivered at daily, weekly, or monthly intervals.
Follow the steps below to easily set up a Review Summary:
1. Navigate to the "Alerts" section of your "Settings" and select "Add New Alert."
2. Click the dropdown next to "Email Type" to select your frequency:
- Daily (A summary of what's happened in the last day. Sent each evening.)
- Weekly (A summary of what's happened in the last week. Sent Sunday evening.)
- Monthly (A summary of what's happened in the last month. Sent the 3rd of each month.)
3. Next, choose "All Reviews".
4. Then, select a Location, Group of Locations, or all Locations/Groups the User is assigned to.
5. Click "Create" and you're all set!
Each Email Summary will contain:
- Average star rating for that time period.
- Number of reviews received in time period.
- Number of reviews compared to last time period.
- Ratings Breakdown: number of reviews by star-rating.
- Average rating compared to last time period.
- Most Active Sources: showing number of reviews and average rating by source.
Take a look at this example of a Weekly Summary below:
Who can receive an Email Summary?
- Any user role can be setup with a Review Summary, but only for the Location(s) or Groups they're assigned to.
- Is there someone you'd like to receive a review summary email but you don't want to give them access to your account? No worries! Just set them up as a "Email Only" user to create a Summary Email alert for them.
Pro Tip: We know inboxes can get packed, so we will not send an email if there is no review activity for the time period chosen.
Get the experience of the Dashboard with all the insights via a Review Summary delivered straight to your inbox! Questions about setting up a Review Summary? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.