Do you regularly assign the same few locations to users, alerts, or Request templates? We've created a shortcut just for you!
Now you can assign several locations to any user, alert, or template in a single step using our Groups tool!
Haven't created any Groups yet? Click here to learn how!
Assign Groups to a User:
1. Click on "Settings" in the top right corner of your platform and then select the "Users" subsection.
2. Choose the User you'd like to assign a group to.
3. Click on the "Locations" section of the User Profile. Then select the "Groups" option and add the group to your User's Assigned Locations & Groups list.
Assign Groups to an Alert:
1. Click on "Settings" in the top right corner of your platform and then select the "Alerts" subsection.
2. Choose the "Add New Alert" button and begin creating your new alert.
3. Under the "Location/Group" section, select "Assign to a Specific Location/Group" and search for your group. Choose the correct group then click "Create" to set up your new alert.
Assign Groups to Feedback and Review Request Templates:
1. Select your "Ask for Reviews" section at the top of the platform then click on the "Manage" subsection.
2. Clone the template you need to make a custom template out of using the clone icon on the right side.
3. Scroll to the "Location/Group Assignment" section and search for your group.
4. Finish out the rest of the template and press the "Next" button to save.