Interested in viewing data and reports for a group of related locations? Read on to make it happen!
Create a Group of Locations:
1. Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu in the upper right corner.
2. Click the "Groups" tab in the bright blue sub-navigation bar.
3. Next, click "Add New Group."
4. Enter the Name you'd like to save this group as (for example: Northwest Branch or Franchise Locations). Click "Next."
5. Search for the locations you'd like to add to this Group, or select them from the list provided. Click the + symbol to add them.
6. Click "Done" to finish creating your group.
In addition to consolidating data and reports, you can also use Groups as a shortcut when assigning locations to users, alerts, and Request templates!