Using ReviewTrackers Multi-Location upload is a fast and easy way to manage Ask campaigns if your ReviewTrackers account has several locations.
NOTE: Before you can use Multi-Location upload each location needs an External ID. The External ID is how ReviewTrackers determines which location the recipient is associated with. You can edit the location to add an External ID, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with adding External IDs for all your locations.
Follow these steps to send out Multi-Location Ask campaigns.
1. When you go into the Ask Tool and select compose, the "Recipients" section will ask if you wish to create a single location or multi-location campaign. Click the box for Multiple Locations.
2. You will also be asked to name the campaign you're sending and choose the delivery medium (SMS or Email). Choosing either delivery medium will update the request preview on the right side of your recipient and customization options.
3. Scroll down to download the CSV template and add your data. The required fields include external ID and the email address or phone number, depending on whether you're sending an email campaign or an SMS campaign.
4. Upload the CSV file. If there are any errors in the file, you will be notified by our system and have the chance to fix the data.
5. Make the appropriate edits in your "Customize" section and you're ready to send! Choose the "Send campaign" button in the top right corner and your campaign will be on its way.
Multi-location Ask campaigns can be one of the most effective ways to raise your star rating and generate more reviews across your locations! If you need any help please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com!