Using ReviewTrackers Multi-Location upload is a fast and easy way to manage Ask campaigns if your ReviewTrackers account has several locations.
NOTE: Before you can use Multi-Location upload each location needs an External ID. The External ID is how ReviewTrackers determines which location the recipient is associated with. You can edit the location to add an External ID, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with adding External IDs for all your locations.
Follow these steps to send out Multi-Location Ask campaigns.
1. When you go into the Ask Tool, you will be asked if you wish to create a single location or multi-location campaign. Select multi-location.
2. On the configuration screen, you will be asked to name the campaign, choose the delivery medium (SMS or Email) and select a template. If you need to review your templates or make any changes, click Manage Templates to edit before sending the campaign.
3. Download the CSV template and add your data. The required fields include external ID and the email address or phone number, depending on whether you're sending an email campaign or an SMS campaign.
4. Upload the CSV file. If there are any errors in the file, you will be notified by our system and have the chance to fix the data. If there are no errors, your campaign is ready to be sent!
5. After sending, campaign results and metrics will be available for review in Campaign Metrics in the Reports tab.