Take advantage of our new GMB Import Tool to easily add your Google locations into your ReviewTrackers account! Whether you're setting up your account for the first time, or have existing locations you haven't added yet, this tool is the best way to get them into your platform.
Follow these steps to use the GMB import tool if you're integrating for the first time.
1. Navigate to the "Settings" section of your platform and then select the "Integrations & Webhooks" subsection.
2. Click on the "Sign in with Google" button. This will prompt you to choose which Google account you want to integrate with. It's important to pick the GMB account that has all your locations claimed beneath it!
3. On the next page, Google asks you to confirm we should have access to these locations. Click the "Accept" button and you'll be moved back to your ReviewTrackers platform. If the Integration is successful then a pop-up window will appear with the locations we were able to pull from your integration.
4. Choose the locations you want imported into your RT account and press the "Add Locations" button. You can choose just one or all of your locations to move over!
5. Hop on over to your "Locations" subsection to see these have been added and then head over to your "Reviews" section to see your reviews begin to populate. Congrats, you've successfully integrated your GMB account!
Follow these steps to use the GMB import tool if you've already integrated.
1. Navigate to the "Settings" section in the upper right corner and then select the "Locations" subsection.
2. Click on the "Import Locations from Google" button. This will bring up a pop-up window with all the additional locations that are in your GMB account but have not yet been imported into ReviewTrackers. Select the location you want to bring in and then click the "Add Locations" button. As you can see, your location will automatically import into ReviewTrackers!
That's all you need to know to take advantage of this fantastic new feature! We're hoping it can save you time in the future, as well as making it convenient to add any locations you may need into the platform. As always, feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any issues and enjoy!