ReviewTrackers allows you to add an unlimited number of users to assist you in monitoring and managing your reviews. Please find instructions below for how to add, edit, and delete users from your ReviewTrackers account.
Follow the below steps to add a new User.
1. Select "Settings" in the lower left corner. Next, click the "Users" section.
2. Click "Add New User." Enter the user’s full name, email address, and company (optional). Set their permissions by assigning them a User Role (more details here). Click “Save & Continue.”
A few notes: The email address you enter will be their login and where they’ll receive new review alerts for the locations you’ll assign them (if their account is set to receive notifications).
Admins on an account can create users and assign permission for any location, while a manager can create users only for the locations they have access to.
3. Assign the locations and/or groups this user should have access to. Click “Next.”
Note: If you selected "ADMIN" as their User Role, they will automatically be assigned to all locations in your account and you will skip this step.
4. Set up their email alerts by deciding which reviews need to land in their inbox, and how often. Click "Complete Profile" to finish! The new user will get an email with a link to create their password and log in.
Note: Most ReviewTrackers users prefer to set up Immediate alerts for negative reviews and a Daily alert for positive reviews.
Follow the below steps to edit a User.
1. Select "Settings" in the lower left corner. Next, choose the "Users" tab.
2. From the Users list, select the user you'd like to edit. Click through to their User profile and make any necessary changes to their Profile, Password, Locations, or Alerts. If you're an Admin, you can edit their Permission level as well.
Follow the steps below to delete a User.
1. Select "Settings" in the upper right corner. Next, choose the "Users" tab.
2. From the Users list, select the user you'd like to delete. Click through to their User profile and hit the "Delete User" button.
3. A pop-up window will appear asking you if you are sure you want to delete this User. Confirm the deletion by selecting the "Delete button."
The user's access has now been removed from the platform!
Rearrange your user setup in a few minutes to adjust for new hires, added locations, and more. Questions about adjusting user settings? Email email@example.com.