Our First Party Data Import allows you to bring ALL of your customer feedback under one platform for complete operational and strategic analyses. This self-service import tool allows you to upload a CSV file of your review data at your convenience. Here's how to get started!
1) First, make sure you have all the appropriate data fields in your import file. You will need at minimum the following:
- ID: Unique ID of the review
- Created date: The date the review was left. Date must be formatted YYYY-MM-DD or MM-DD-YYYY
- Rating: 1-5 scale
- Comments: free-form text of the review
- External ID: This is the unique ID for the location that needs to match to the External ID in ReviewTrackers. See more on External IDs HERE.
Optional data field:
- Reviewer Name: This is the name of the reviewer.
**The actual header names in your file can be anything you like.
2) Once you've confirmed your file has all of the required data fields, save your file as .CSV format.
3) Next, in ReviewTrackers navigate to Settings > Data Imports > Upload
4) On the Upload page, click Browse and navigate to where you saved your Import File, select it, and click Open.
5) Click Next.
6) On the next page, match the columns of your Import File to the Required Fields listed. Go through each one and select the appropriate column name in the drop down for the data you want to import for that field. **Please be very careful to select the correct data fields as this can be difficult to change once the import is completed. Once you've selected all of the required fields, click Next.
7) Then select the optional Reviewer Name column if your file has this available and click Next.
8) This will take you to a final Preview page that shows how may records will be imported. If there are any issues found you can download a CSV file of those issues to review and correct your import file as indicated.
9) If all looks good, click Confirm to complete the import of your review data. If there are any issues found, you can correct them or reach out to email@example.com if you need further assistance.
10) Once you click Confirm, you'll see your import status listed as "Processing". When the status has updated to "Processed" you will see your Reviews returned on the Reviews page under the source filter for "Imported Data".