Use your Facebook login to securely connect ReviewTrackers to collect recommendations and respond right from your ReviewTrackers dashboard!
Below you’ll find everything you need to know to integrate successfully. If you run into any roadblocks or have questions along the way, email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
- Facebook pages must be claimed in Facebook. Unsure how to claim your listing? Click here for a how-to guide by Facebook.
- Only an Admin in ReviewTrackers can integrate Facebook.
- Can only integrate with one Facebook account. You must have a single Facebook login with at least Manager access to ALL locations. If the Facebook login doesn't have access to a location page, click here for a 'how-to request & share access' guide by Facebook.
- Review your Facebook URLs for each location. We encourage you to perform a quick comparison of the Facebook pages in ReviewTrackers to those in your Facebook account to avoid issues ahead of time, such as missing or unclaimed pages. If you email firstname.lastname@example.org we’ll be happy to export a list of your locations and the corresponding Facebook pages for you.
Once you’re ready to connect, there are 4 phases of the integration:
[ 1. ] Setup
[ 2. ] Overnight Sync
[ 3. ] Review & Resolve Any Issues
[ 4. ] Responding in-app!
PHASE 1: SETUP
[ 1. ] Sign into ReviewTrackers with Admin credentials, and click on the “Settings” menu in the top-right corner.
[ 2. ] Click on the “Integrations” tab.
[ 3. ] Click “Connect” in the Facebook integration section.
[ 4. ] From there, you'll be taken to Facebook to select the Facebook profile to integrate with (be sure to select the profile that is affiliated with all of the locations in ReviewTrackers).
[ 5. ] Follow the prompts to complete the integration (just a heads up, if you update your Facebook password in the future you'll need to re-integrate Facebook).
PHASE 2: OVERNIGHT SYNC
Once you integrate (i.e. sign in with Facebook), ReviewTrackers will:
- Match the Facebook URLs in your ReviewTrackers account to the pages in your Facebook account
- Enable new recommendation collection through Facebook's API
- Pull in any new recommendations
PHASE 3: IDENTIFY & RESOLVE ANY FOUND ISSUES
The next day, we encourage you to check for any issues. An issue may appear if the Facebook page URL in ReviewTrackers is not in the Facebook account you integrated with.
Issues are listed in the "Locations" page in "Settings". If you see an "issue found" icon then click on the Location Name to get more details about the issue. It’s important to resolve all issues so that you are able to get new recommendations and are able to respond in-app! Click here to see how to resolve any issues.
PHASE 4: RESPOND TO Facebook REVIEWS
As new Facebook recommendations are collected, you'll see the "Respond on Facebook" button has changed to just "Respond". When you click on the new "Respond" button, it will take you to the review detail page. There you will see the details of the review like before, but with a new field to insert your response and hit "Publish"! Once you publish your response, the status label will automatically change to "Responded" and we'll track your response right in the review detail page for you.
Unfortunately you won't be able to respond to reviews collected previously or those of locations that aren't integrated correctly. These will still show the "Respond on Facebook" button.