Use your Facebook login to securely connect ReviewTrackers, and start responding to Facebook reviews right from your ReviewTrackers dashboard!
Below you’ll find everything you need to know to integrate successfully. If you run into any roadblocks or have questions along the way, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
- Facebook pages must be claimed in Facebook.
Unsure how to claim your listing? Click here for a how-to guide by Facebook.
- Only an Admin of the ReviewTrackers account can enable the integration.
- There can only be one Facebook login per ReviewTrackers account.
You must have a single Facebook login with at least Manager access to ALL location listings.
- For any locations not found in the Facebook account, reviews will still be collected, however users will not be able to respond to Facebook reviews inside ReviewTrackers until the connected Facebook user has been given and accepted access. Click here for a 'how-to request & share access' guide by Facebook.
- Review your listings within ReviewTrackers prior to connecting.
Before connecting, we encourage you to perform a quick comparison of the Facebook pages in ReviewTrackers to those in your Facebook account. This will help you resolve any issues ahead of time, such as missing or unshared listings. If you email email@example.com, we’ll be happy to export you a list of your locations and their corresponding Facebook page that we have on file.
Once you’re ready to connect, there are 4 phases of the integration:
[ 1. ] Setup
[ 2. ] Overnight Sync
[ 3. ] Review & Resolve Any Found Issues
[ 4. ] Start responding to Facebook reviews!
PHASE 1: SETUP
[ 1. ] Sign into ReviewTrackers with Admin credentials, and click on the “Settings” menu from the profile drop-down in the top-right corner.
[ 2. ] Click on the “Integrations” tab on the blue bar. (Don’t see the integrations page? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to check that it’s been enabled.)
[ 3. ] Click “Connect” next to the Facebook integration.
[ 4. ] From there, it will open up a browser and prompt you to select from a list of Facebook profiles. Be sure to select the Facebook profile that is affiliated with all of locations within ReviewTrackers.
[ 5. ] Follow the prompts to complete the login. Please note that if you update your password in the future you'll need to reconnect your Facebook integration.
PHASE 2: OVERNIGHT SYNC
Once you complete the login, your Facebook integration will kickoff that evening. During that time, our system will:
- temporarily pause the collection of new reviews
- match the Facebook listings in your ReviewTrackers account to the listings in your Facebook account
- enable new review collection through the Facebook API
- pull in any new reviews that were posted while the review collection was paused
- And finally, provide a report of any location match issues, found in the "Issue" section of "Settings".
PHASE 3: IDENTIFY & RESOLVE ANY FOUND ISSUES
First thing the next morning, we encourage you to check the “Issues” page of ReviewTrackers to identify and resolve any issues found while attempting to match your listings. It’s important to resolve these so that users are able to respond to these reviews.
If you have any questions or run into any roadblocks, email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!
PHASE 4: START RESPONDING TO Facebook REVIEWS
As new Facebook reviews are collected, you'll see the "Respond on Facebook" button has changed to just "Respond". When you click on the new "Respond" button, it will take you to the review detail page of ReviewTrackers. There you will see the details of the review like before, but with a new field to insert your response and hit "Publish"! Once you publish your response, the status label will automatically change to "Responded".
Unfortunately you won't be able to respond to reviews collected previously or those of listings that aren't integrated correctly. These will still show the "Respond on Facebook" button.