After you connect your Facebook account, our system attempts to match the Facebook page for each of your locations. You’ll know if any locations were unsuccessfully matched by taking a look at the "Locations & Groups" page. This can be found in “Settings” in the lower left-hand side of your screen. The Locations page will provide you with a list of locations and the corresponding error code.
There is one major type of issue that can occur:
- Facebook Connection Issue
Below you’ll find a description of how to solve these issues. If you have any questions or run into any roadblocks, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
Facebook Connection Issue
ReviewTrackers was unable to match the listing we have on file with a listing in the connected Facebook account. There are two potential issues that could cause this.
Potential Issue #1
The Facebook page for this location has not been claimed or verified in your Facebook account.
How to Solve
1. Search for the location within your Facebook account.
2. If you’re unable to find the location, use this guide to claim the listing we have on file, and then this guide to verify it so that it will show up for your customers.
3. Once you’ve verified that the listing is now part of your Facebook account, allow a few hours and recheck the issues page to see if it’s been resolved. If it hasn’t, contact email@example.com so we can further troubleshoot with you.
Potential Issue #2
The Facebook page we have on file could be different from the one you’ve claimed.
How to Solve
1. Compare the page in your Facebook account to the listing in ReviewTrackers. Does it match?
- Yes? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further troubleshoot it.
- No? Move to step 2.
2. Determine which of the two pages you’d prefer to use.
3. If the correct listing is not in ReviewTrackers, email Support@reviewtrackers.com and request the current URL be removed and the new URL added.
4. For the listing you choose not to use, we recommend merging the two or having it deleted. Here is a how-to guide for that.
5. Once you’ve updated the listing in ReviewTrackers, please allow a few hours for the system to recheck the integration and then recheck the issues page to see if it’s been resolved. If it hasn’t, contact email@example.com so we can further troubleshoot with you.