If you’re reading this then you’ve learned that in order for users to access and respond to Facebook recommendations in ReviewTrackers you need a single Facebook login to integrate all locations within ReviewTrackers.
Luckily, you can use Facebook Business Manager to manage the different pages you and your team have access to and have a single integration point with ReviewTrackers.
If you’re an agency or multi-brand business, you’re likely already familiar with Facebook Business Manager. It’s a tool that can easily manage multiple accounts and assets in the same location. If you don’t yet have a Business Manager account, you can create one here: https://business.facebook.com/overview/
Once you have your Business Manager page setup, get access to your clients' pages one of two ways:
- You can instruct your client to add you as a partner and share their assets (pages) with you. You will need to be given Moderate Messages and Comments Permissions or higher to pages.
- You can request access to your clients' pages. An admin of your clients' pages will need to approve this request before it is complete.
If you would like to instruct your client to add you as a partner and grant you access to assets within their Business Manager, you can send your clients the following instructions to add your Business Manager account as a partner. You will need to provide your client with your Business Manager ID. You can find your Business Manager ID from the Business Manager homepage by going to “Business Settings” then “Business Info," you will see the ID number below the Business Manager Info. Note:The Business Manager ID is not the same as the ID found directly on the Business Manager homepage!
Next, you will need to provide the following instructions to the Business Admin(s) of your clients' pages:
Give a Partner Access to Assets in Your Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings
- Under Users click Partners
- Click the blue + Add button
- Enter the partner's Business ID you want to add (Your partner will provide this to you); click Next
- On this screen, you can add partners to multiple assets.
- In the first column, Select Asset Type, choose Pages
- In the second column, Select Assets, choose which Asset you would like the Partner to have access to
- In the third column, Set Permissions - this minimum permission needed is Moderate Messages and Comments
- Click Save Changes
As an alternative option, you can request page access using the following steps, also outlined here:
Request access to a Page
- Go to Business Settings
- Click the Pages tab, below Accounts
- On the right-hand side of the page, click + Add
- Select Request Access to a Page
- Enter the Facebook page name or URL
- Choose which permissions you need for the Page
- Click Request access
Note: Using this method, you will only be able to request access to 2 pages at a time.
To ensure that the request has been accepted, have the Administrator of the page follow these steps to accept an invitation to Business Manager:
The Administrator will need to sign in with their Facebook account to verify their identity.
Steps to accept an invitation to Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Requests.
- Click Received.
- Accept or decline requests.
- Enter your password and click Save Changes.
Once you have access to your client’s pages, complete the integration with ReviewTrackers.
Everyone in your Business Manager account will now be able to see Facebook recommendations in ReviewTrackers for the business pages they have been given access to!
If you run into any roadblocks or have questions along the way, email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.