Want to make sure we're collecting reviews for the correct profiles? Have you recently created a new Yelp page or started using a different Facebook profile for your business? Whatever the change may be, be sure to audit & update your review sources to continue collecting the most accurate data!
Follow these quick steps to view or add a review source:
1. Select "Settings" in the upper right corner.
2. Next, choose the "Locations" tab in the sub-navigation bar.
3. Find the location you're interested in and click to open it.
4. From the Location Info page, select "Review Sources."
5. Check out which sites are being monitored, add the URL you want to start tracking in the text box and click "Submit". We'll get a notification and add the source for you into your account.
Please note, it may take 24-48 hours for reviews to populate once the source has been added.