The SMS Campaign tool enables you to send your feedback and review Requests via SMS, in the same way as you can send email requests from your dashboard.
There are a few other things that you should know before getting started with SMS Campaigns.
Please read the information below carefully.
Is there an additional cost to have this feature?
- Additional cost per month per location.
- 100 credits per month per location (1 credit = 1 SMS).
- Credits are issued at the account level, and not at the location level (credits can therefore be used as the customer sees fit).
- Credits are issued for the entire billing period in one bucket (you may purchase additional credits after the initial bucket is exhausted).
- Unused credits do not roll over to next billing period.
Generic Auto-Assigned Phone Number
- At this time, the phone number and area code from which SMS requests are sent are predetermined by an algorithm and not customizable. If this is important to you, please e-mail email@example.com and we’ll let you know when this becomes available.
- Phone number is account-specific (not location-specific).
- Only Admins in the ReviewTrackers platform have permissions to purchase credits. Other user roles will need to contact their respective Admins.
- Admins, Managers, Users, Limited Users can send out SMS messages.
- Default content includes %BUSINESS_NAME% = Account name in platform.
- User can add/change variable to %LOCATION_NAME% = Location name in platform.
- SMS templates are limited to 160 characters only.
- The Smart Suggest feature works for SMS Campaigns.
Can’t wait to try it out? Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn how you can add SMS Campaigns to your account.