The SMS Campaign tool enables you to send your feedback and review Requests via SMS, in the same way as you can send email requests from your dashboard.
There are a few other things that you should know before getting started with SMS Campaigns.
Please read the information below carefully.
Is there an additional cost to have this feature?
- Yes, there is an additional cost per month per location.
- 100 credits per month per location (1 credit = 1 SMS).
- Credits are issued at the account level, and not at the location level (credits can therefore be used as the customer sees fit).
- Credits are issued for the entire billing period in one bucket (you may purchase additional credits after the initial bucket is exhausted).
- Unused credits do not roll over to next billing period.
Do texts come from Generic Auto-Assigned Phone Number?
- At this time, the phone number and area code from which SMS requests are sent are predetermined by an algorithm and not customizable. If this is important to you, please e-mail email@example.com and we’ll let you know when this becomes available.
- Phone number is account-specific (not location-specific).
What User Permissions do I need to have to send these?
- Only Admins in the ReviewTrackers platform have permissions to purchase credits. Other user roles will need to contact their respective Admins.
- Admins, Managers, Users, Limited Users can send out SMS messages.
What customization options are included in SMS Templates?
- Default content includes %BUSINESS_NAME% = Account name in platform.
- User can add/change variable to %LOCATION_NAME% = Location name in platform.
- You can also add the %FIRST_NAME% and %LAST_NAME% of your client's if you wish. If left blank, the fallback value for %FIRST_NAME% is customer and for %LAST_NAME% is left blank.
- SMS templates are limited to 160 characters only.
- The Smart Suggest feature works for SMS Campaigns.
- As of now, the NPS 1-10 scale is the only option for SMS feedback messages.
Finally, please be aware that we do not support international texting at this time.
Can’t wait to try it out? Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn how you can add SMS Campaigns to your account today!