Metrics on your review and feedback requests are essential to understanding the effectiveness of your campaigns. With ReviewTrackers’ "Campaign Metrics", you are able to see how many of your customers received, opened, and clicked on your requests! Just navigate into your "Ask For Reviews" section and then select the "Campaign Metrics" subsection to access this data.
Have any questions? Don't worry, you're not alone! Read on for some FAQs about the "Campaign Metrics" section of your platform:
How can I customize my campaign reports?
You can filter data in the following ways:
- Request Type (Review/Feedback)
- Request Medium (Email/SMS)
- Timeframe (Today - Last 6 months)
Is campaign info exportable?
Yes, there are two exports available.
- Campaign Report (CSV) provides you with all of the metadata surrounding each of your request campaigns (including title, template, date, metrics, etc.)
- Unsubscribe List (CSV) provides you with a comprehensive list of all your customers who have requested to unsubscribe from these emails.
Can I see more than just high-level stats on each campaign my team has sent?
Each campaign can be drilled down into for greater visibility into each recipient and their last activity (received, opened, clicked).
Can I see which recipients have actually left me a review or feedback?
We’re able to tell you which recipients actually left feedback for your feedback request and our metrics also include a a Feedback Rate %. Please Note: This data is only available on feedback requests, not review requests.