Metrics on your review and feedback requests are essential to understanding the effectiveness of your campaigns. With ReviewTrackers’ "Campaigns", you are able to see how many of your customers received, opened, and clicked on your requests!
1. Select the Ask Tool tab on the left side of the page under Review Analysis.
2. Click on the subsection called Campaigns.
How can I customize my campaign reports?
You can filter data in the following ways:
- Request Type (Review/Feedback)
- Request Medium (Email/SMS)
- All Campaigns
- Timeframe (Today - Last 6 months)
Is campaign info exportable?
Yes, there are two exports available.
- Campaign Report (CSV) provides you with all of the metadata surrounding each of your request campaigns (including title, template, date, metrics, etc.)
- Unsubscribe List (CSV) provides you with a comprehensive list of all your customers who have requested to unsubscribe from these emails.
Can I see more than just high-level stats on each campaign my team has sent?
Each campaign can be drilled down into for greater visibility into each recipient and their last activity (received, opened, clicked).
Can I see which recipients have actually left me a review or feedback?
We’re able to tell you which recipients actually left feedback for your feedback request and our metrics also include a a Feedback Rate %. Please Note: This data is only available on feedback requests, not review requests.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org