Metrics on your review and feedback requests are essential to understanding the effectiveness of your campaigns. With ReviewTrackers’ campaign metrics, you are able to see how many of your customers received, opened, and clicked on your requests.
How can I customize my campaign reports?
You can filter data in the following ways:
- Request Type (Review/Feedback)
- Request Medium (Email/SMS)
- Timeframe (Today - Last 30 Days)
Is campaign info exportable?
Yes, there are two exports available.
- Campaign Report (CSV) provides you with all of the metadata surrounding each of your request campaigns (including title, template, date, metrics, etc.)
- Unsubscribe List (CSV) provides you with a comprehensive list of all your customers who have requested to unsubscribe from these emails.
Can I see more than just high-level stats on each campaign my team has sent?
Each campaign can be drilled down into for greater visibility into each recipient and their last activity (received, opened, clicked).
Can I see which recipients have actually left me a review or feedback?
For your feedback requests, we’re able to tell you which recipients actually left feedback; metrics also include a a Feedback Rate %. This data is only available on feedback requests, not review requests.